I feel privileged to be a member of such a wonderful profession. We are regularly rewarded by being able to give patients the gift of a healthy, beautiful, and confident smile. It goes way beyond that though; there’s really no limit to the benefits of a new smile and the life you can have when you put your best smile forward. Making patients feel good about themselves has a tremendously positive influence on their entire life. That’s why in addition to creating a beautiful healthy smile, we want our patients to feel good while they’re in treatment at our office. I feel very fortunate to have gotten to know so many wonderful, unique people and I continue to learn from them on a day-to-day basis.
- Bachelors Degree University of Pennsylvania, Magna Cum Laude
- Doctor of Dental Medicine University of Pennsylvania
- General Practice Residency Bethesda Naval Hospital
- Orthodontic Certificate University of Buffalo
- Board Certified by The American Board of Orthodontics
- Premier Preferred Invisalign Provider
I am continuously involved in updating my knowledge and techniques through continuing education courses and have recently completed courses updating me on diagnostic and treatment planning, orthodontic lasers, Damon® System, and Invisalign®. I am scheduled to attend numerous continuing education courses this year and next year. Every year I far exceed the required number of courses, not because I'm a tech geek (but ok, I am...), but because it helps me provide you with the advantages that the latest techniques and techology have to offer.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Past President, Harrisburg Area Dental Society
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
Outside the Office
I have been a resident of Mechanicsburg for over 25 years and live there with my wife, Kathy. We have two sons, Jeffrey and Gregory, a dog, Corky, and two cats, Arthur and Ace. I am an avid cyclist, enjoy golfing when I get a chance, and play the guitar from time to time. My wife and I support our local community through the Central Pennsylvania Food Bank, the United Way, our local church, and many others. I have also done a number of bike rides to benefit various organizations, which I love because I enjoy the ride, I enjoy doing it for a good purpose, and it's always fun to meet new people.